Imagine has no prerequisites (such as tests) for joining. We welcome enrollments at any time during the year.
To provide the best environment and education for your child, we believe that the school and parents should work together. To achieve this, we ask parents and guardians agree and support our principles and philosophy.
How to Enroll
This is the typical enrollment process before starting at Imagine:
Visit for a Free Class Trial
Make an appointment for you and your child to visit our Free Class Trial . This will allow you to see your child join the class during their regular activities while you can learn more about Imagine with one of our staff members. Visits typically last one hour. Click here for more information.
(Go on Waiting List)
●We will ask you to use our Waiting List for any of the following reasons:
- We do not currently have space in the program you would like to enroll in.
- Your child is still too young to start the Toddler Program (0~17 months) or Preschool Program (if you are not enrolling in Toddler Program first).
- You are still undecided or unsure of starting date (especially for families living in another country or prefecture) and would like to reserve a space.
School Contact /Decide on Enrollment
The school will contact you to let you know when a place will be available to start. We will await your decision before the next step.
Notification of Enrollment
We will send you confirmation of your enrollment and starting date.
- We may ask your child to begin slowly by using our drop-in service on selected days.
Register Enrollment, Pay Registration and Tuition
When you have decided to enroll in a program, you will be given the Enrollment Consent Form and Registration Form for enrollment.
Please pay the registration fee and first month’s tuition by the 28th day of the month prior to your child’s starting date.
- We may ask for an individual meeting before your child starts.
Welcome to Imagine!
Seeing is believing!
Come to our free trial to see for yourself why “Kids love Imagine!” (and parents too!).
At Imagine, we offer a one-hour free trial to provide an opportunity for prospective families to understand more about the education and experience we provide at Imagine.